- Do you have equipment we can hire for our event?
- Round or square tables
- PA system
- Fully Equipped bar run by the Town Hall
- Entertainment and Drinks Licence
- Free Wi-Fi
2. Is the building accessible for wheelchairs?
- All levels of the building are accessible to everyone
3. Do you have parking available?
- There are small number of spaces outside the building (including space for disabled drivers). These spaces are available for a half an hour at a time. Nearby parking (within walking distance) is available at South Street and Barley Grove carparks.
4. How do I arrange to come and visit the Hall before making a booking?
- Contact us via our contact page or ring us on 01805 623 298 to arrange for a mutually convenient time and date.